All custom work is done on an hourly basis, prices vary depending on size, detail and placement of the tattoo.
A deposit is required to schedule the appointment, the deposit amount will also vary on the size, detail and number of sessions needed to complete the tattoo.
Deposits are non-refundable and will come off the total price or last session of the tattoo. If you need to reschedule your appointment please do so with at least 24 hour notice or you may lose your deposit.
For larger pieces it is best to set a consultation before booking the appointment to discuss your ideas, the placement of the tattoo and any references you may have.
All consultations can be set up through the shop or by email, please include the following information:
Subject matter of the tattoo
Any references or ideas you may have
I prefer to have consultations in person to trace out the location for the tattoo.
If you are unable to have a consultation in person please give an in depth description with as much detail as possible.
Walk-ins are always accepted, they are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
If I am not available to accommodate you that day, I am always able to set up an
appointment for a later time, respecting each clients availabilities
I ask to please be patient with setting up appointments.
Please keep in mind; you must be off of any anti-biotics 7 days prior to being tattooed.
1. There are many ways to heal a tattoo, but this is the way I prefer and have found works the best.
2. Remove bandage at home two hours after tattoo was completed.
3. Wash tattoo with warm water and anti-bacterial soap such as dial only using your hands to wash the tattoo, DO NOT use a wash cloth or loofah.
4. Make sure to wash the tattoo thoroughly and remove all the ointment and blood during this process. If any blood is left in the pores of the tattoo it may tend to cause the tattoo to harden up and scab.
5. Blot the tattoo dry with a clean towel and let air dry for one hour.
6. Once dry and clean, apply non-scented lotion such as "Aveeno, Lubridem or Curel" to the tattoo by massaging it into the pores of the tattoo.
7. Repeat this process twice a day until the tattoo is done peeling. Through the week if the tattoo gets "dry, tight or itchy" wash the tattoo as the above is stated and apply lotion as needed.
Do not pick, peel or scratch your tattoo while it is healing.
Do not swim, tan or soak your tattoo for 3-4 weeks.
Please keep in mind that your new tattoo is an open wound for the first few days, and a lot of time and effort goes into the process to make sure you get what you want. How you take care of your tattoo while it heals will determine how it looks in the end, so please be sure to follow these guidelines to guarantee the best possible results.
All work is guaranteed, the mission is for you to be completely happy with your new tattoo so any touch ups if needed are free of charge. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your tattoo, feel free to call the shop or email anytime.